PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ROOM.
Minutes to Guardalavaca beach, 60 minutes from Frank Pais International Airport, 50 minutes to Downtown Holguin.
- 747 rooms in four, 2 storey buildings
- pool (including kid's area)
- beauty salon ($)
- shop ($)
- massages ($)
- fitness facilities
- laundry ($)
- internet access ($)
- tennis court
Dining / Entertainment
2 buffet and 3 a la carte restaurants (reservations required, dress code in effect, restrictions may apply), 8 bars.
Accommodations in Tropical Rooms in the main section, closest to the beach, A/C, 2 twin beds, phone, satellite TV, pay-safe, bathroom with shower, 220V (converters required).
Holguin Club Amigo Guardalavaca Playa Guardalavaca ,
Holquin , Cuba
Dates & rates
Start Date End Date Price (CAD) Tax/Fees (CAD) 6 Feb 2019 20 Feb 2019 $ 1,225.00 $ 400.00 Request
Terms & Conditions
- All prices quoted herein are in Canadian Dollars.
- By submitting my request online, I confirm that the spelling of all passenger names listed above are correct and is how they appear in their travel documentation. I understand that if any changes to the names are required after this booking is made supplier imposed charges will apply.
- I also agree that it is my responsibility to ensure that I/we have the appropriate documentation (Passport/Visa/ID card etc.) to gain entry to the chosen destination and entry into Canada upon my/our return.
- Prices, availability, and dates during this period are subject to change as per the airline rules and regulations.
- For your protection, a Polimex Travel representative will call or email you to confirm your details and delivery information.
- It is important that you ensure that you check the names, destinations, dates, and hotel before completing your booking.
- Changes to bookings may result in 100% penalty, and/or an administration fee.
- Proof of documents for bookings using a third party credit card, may be required, back and front of card and copy of drivers license
- Flights Toronto-Holguin-Toronto
- accoommodation on twin sharing basis.
- Transfers to and from airport.
- 3 meals daily plus snacks.
- All drinks (domestic beer and coctails, 10:30-11:00pm)
- Daily activities.
- Nightly entertainment.
- Pedal boats.
- Dance lessons.