Dates & rates
Start Date End Date Price (CAD) Tax/Fees (CAD) 30 Apr 2018 10 May 2018 $ 3,990.00 $ 0.00 Request
- If cancellation is received at least 45 days before starting date; the deposit is refundable.
- There is no refund if cancellation is received 44 - 0 days before starting date: 100 % non refundable
- Once booked, your air, hotel, and any other reservations cannot be transferred or changed to another name or destination.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices quoted herein are in Canadian Dollars.
- By submitting my request online, I confirm that the spelling of all passenger names listed above are correct and is how they appear in their travel documentation. I understand that if any changes to the names are required after this booking is made supplier imposed charges will apply.
- I also agree that it is my responsibility to ensure that I/we have the appropriate documentation (Passport/Visa/ID card etc.) to gain entry to the chosen destination and entry into Canada upon my/our return.
- Prices, availability, and dates during this period are subject to change as per the airline rules and regulations.
- For your protection, a Polimex Travel representative will call or email you to confirm your details and delivery information.
- It is important that you ensure that you check the names, destinations, dates, and hotel before completing your booking.
- Changes to bookings may result in 100% penalty, and/or an administration fee.
- Proof of documents for bookings using a third party credit card, may be required, back and front of card and copy of drivers license
Fees and Taxes
The information listed bellow, is intended to inform what fees and taxes apply when you book with Polimex Travel. In general terms, it is our travel partners and suppliers, not always us, that have the obligation to collect applicable taxes, transaction fees, airport taxes, and other charges and remit them to the government. What we collect is what we expect our travel partners and supplies will bill us for services and products sold to us.
Some of the additional amounts listed in the “Taxes and Fees” may consist of the following:
Airline Fuel Surcharges
Our air inclusive vacations are priced including airline fuel surcharges, however, these fuel surcharges are assessed by the airlines and are subject to increase without notice.
Paper Air Ticket Fees
Most of the air booking transactions can be fulfilled with e-ticket. However, when some airlines do not offer e-tickets, or if you request paper ticket, there could be additional fees for shipping and handling. Airlines may asses additional charges for paper tickets and we will bill any such fees to the credit card provided during booking and reservation process.
Travel Tour Packages
Cost and prices for our travel package tours are subject to change based upon your choice of travel dates, departure city, number of travelers, or other items, and we may require a minimum number of nights’ stay. The additional amounts listed in the “Taxes and Fees” consist of the amount that we expect our partner and supplier will bill us for the applicable government taxes, processing service fees, and other charges associated with tour package.
In certain stand-alone air transactions, we serve as the merchant of record for credit card and payment purposes. The additional amounts listed in the “Taxes and Fees” consist of the amount that we expect our partner and supplier will bill us for the applicable government taxes, processing service fees, and other charges associated with tour package. Additionally, all air fares may be subject to additional restrictions and fees and may change without notice. Specific fare rules are provided prior to purchase by our Polimex Travel Agents.
Other Incidentals Fees and Charges
Please remember that you may incur charges while traveling that are not payable to us and are not included in the quoted price, such as hotel extra-person or extra-bed charges, resort fees, gratuities, hotel energy surcharges, parking fees, telephone fees, room service, movies, mini-bar, or rental car insurance, gasoline, and other incidentals.