Beer and Vodka
Poland is known for its production of Vodka. The most internationally recognized is Wódka Wyborowa, which can be found in 78 markets in the world, on six continents.Interesting Facts:
- Polska is the fourth largest producer of vodka in the world after Russia and the United States, and Ukraine.
- In Poland, there are 1300 registered labels of vodka.
- Poland is the largest producer of Vodka in the European Union.
- Within the 30 best selling alcohols in the world, six are from Poland.
- Vodkas finding themselves more frequently on the markets outside of Poland are: Absolwent, Sobieski, Soplica, Wyborowa oraz Zoładkowa Gorzka.
- Every second, around the world are sales of 16 half liters of Polish vodka.
Polish beer is not as known as Czech or Germany, but that does not mean it is worse! The feature good water, old tested recipes and technology. In Polish restaurants, pubs or summer courtyard-gardens, this golden drink belongs to a recipe for a good time.